It’s the time of year when we are frantically shopping and looking for something unique to give to that special someone. Some of the best presents can’t be wrapped up or stuffed in a stocking, so why not offer the long-lasting gift of a Safari experience.
During the holidays, when we get together with family and friends, we often reminisce over past experiences and memories, and get joy from sharing and reliving those moments. Most of us love to share photographs and stories of trips we have taken, and sometimes our enthusiasm inspires others to travel and discover a new part of the world.
I recently experienced my own dream come true: gorilla tracking up the hills of the Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I got within 8 feet of a large Silverback and his 9-month-old son. What an experience to witness an hour in the daily life of this gorilla family. I saw the Silverback stroking his son as the little one climbed on his stomach for attention; another gorilla munched on bamboo shoots, and one younger female pounded her chest in an attempt to show her dominance over the others.
Here is a video I took showing how close I was able to get to the gorillas.
Most of us have a bucket list of places we hope to visit one day.
Why not jump start that bucket list for yourself, or someone you care about this holiday season by gifting a getaway.
According to the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology:
- Several studies show that spending money on “life experiences” can bring more happiness than spending money on material things.
If travel can boost your happiness, why not offer a memorable gift as unique and inspiring as the opportunity to discover a fascinating part of the world.
So, this holiday season, instead of buying that special someone a gadget, consider gifting a getaway.
Our gift to YOU, is a TRAVEL SAVINGS gift certificate.
- Please contact us at (949) 402-7828 to take advantage of our Special Savings Coupon.
- We are offering travel gift certificates of $500 off (per person) on a Safari which can be used toward a customized trip booked by February 28th, 2018, for travel in 2018 and 2019. (Only applicable for new bookings.)
Consider some of our exclusive Safaris:
- Exclusive Kenya; Experience Africa’s Big Five – elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard combined with a visit to the orphaned elephants sanctuary, and the giraffe center in Nairobi
- A once-in-a-lifetime Gorilla trekking experience in Rwanda.
- Special Elephant and Animal Conservation Safari. We take you on a safari to some key conservation centers – all striving for solutions to combat poaching
- Exciting Cape Town, Botswana and Victoria Falls. Visit the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town followed by Botswana’s Chobe and Okavango Delta wildlife and the majestic Victoria Falls
- “Travel With a Purpose,” A special itinerary just for a small group of women who wish to volunteer for a day with local children at a school in Nairobi, Kenya. We shall then take you to visit the elephant orphanage and giraffe center, followed by a safari with game drives, sundowners and spas.
Don’t know where to begin? We’ll send you some of our Sample itineraries to inspire you, and our questionnaire to get an idea of what kind of Safari is on your bucket list.
Please contact us know if you have any questions — we’re here as a resource for you!